- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Specialty in Civil Engineering
- The University of Tennessee at Martin - Martin, TN
Mr. Safin has been with TLM Associates, Inc. since 2003. A licensed civil engineer since 2007, he has experience in project design and management in both the public and private sectors. Mr. Safin’s experience includes a number of site, transportation, and utility projects. Mr. Safin also serves as plans reviewer for the City of Medina, as well as Madison County.
Prior to joining TLM Associates, Inc., Mr. Safin interned at the Tennessee Department of Transportation. He has also served as a Project Engineer at United Foods, Inc. in Bells, Tennessee.
- Bridge replacement
- Roadway design
- Site grading and development
- Construction supervision and administration
- Storm-water drainage studies and system design
- Water distribution system and sewer line computer modeling and design
- Water supply well design
- Erosion and sediment control design
- Environmental permitting
- Streetscape design
- Stormwater detention analysis and design
- Municipal plans review
- Downtown Enhancement
- Subdivision Design
- Athletic Field Design
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- International Erosion Control Association
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- There's not a lot of free time in Bob's life, but if he's not working hard - he's playing hard. He has personally retired from most sports, but enjoys a good game of golf on occasion. His love of sports has transformed into quality time with his kids, cheering them on in soccer, baseball, basketball and swimming practices or games.